Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello from SC

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Went to all the proms...(with my now wife)..was active in sports as well..guess that made a difference...was never a good student...not dumb...just hated being told what to do...or following the rules...go figure:giggle::giggle:
That is my story also. Sports, extra stuff like Student Council, was the sports editor for the paper, hung out with the right and the wrong crowd at the same time, fuck it, partied my ass off. Still do. Only really listened to the swim & water polo coach. They thought we were angels until one day the month of our senior grad. We started with the damn MD 20/20 wine at 7am! We worked out and did water polo practice first!! What a dumb move. Because by the 3rd hour (physics class) that bastard did not like the smell of liquor in his class.. Especially when a few of us needed to be excused to get rid of some wine :LOL:. We got busted, one of the pussy football players confessed. It never happened again. But there was only 2-3 weeks remaining of HS. They gave us all another chance and did not even notify our parents!! The Catholic grade school had us so ready and i am a bit blessed mentally which made the school part easy. Finally the best thing? Married my HS sweetheart. 47 years later now and going strong to the 50th in September! Class was almost 800 strong. At the reunions we walk in together and don't see each other until it is time to eat.:geek:

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Thread Starter #122
I did none of that. I was a non-conformer in high school. Had a small group of friends and we were into cars and girls, and the order varied based on the time. My other hobby was resistance training, and that was just me. I wasn‘t competitive with others, but damn sure was with myself. Loved bench most of all, but enjoyed squatting and dead-lifting too, and was pretty good at them all. Would watch the NFL combines and see how many of those guys I could out-do on the 225 bench rep test. Got pretty damn strong for a taller dude who never used steroids. Still train today. Still pretty strong for an old man. And man, old man got here quick.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Hell....that aint nothin...I slept with 3 of the moderators wives,,,and I'm still here...yer gonna fit right in...:p:p:p:p;)
Uhh...I got 7 guy's that thought that post was funny....anybody surprised non of em were moderators..:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:;)