Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Idiot buys a 2018 hellcat Redeye. Lmao..smh

Hemiride

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Farwell
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I couldn't watch the entire video either
Makes me wonder how someone that stupid could make enough money to buy a fake redeye and a maserwhatever

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
This guy admitted to being in an accident. I believe he had the rewb items added when he had the car repaired. When he was called out he came up with this lame story. Doesn’t show dealer paperwork verifying they sold it as a redeye. Also, why the closed garage door, is there really a maserati in there? Is that really his house? Just looks like it’s all staged...We need to give Hunter a break & put Demon71 & Hickster on this guy....:coffee::unsure:

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
This guy admitted to being in an accident. I believe he had the rewb items added when he had the car repaired. When he was called out he came up with this lame story. Doesn’t show dealer paperwork verifying they sold it as a redeye. Also, why the closed garage door, is there really a maserati in there? Is that really his house? Just looks like it’s all staged...We need to give Hunter a break & put Demon71 & Hickster on this guy....:coffee::unsure:

If this is true, the dealership should go after him for slander???

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
One of the replies (says 21 hours ago) says that he already wrecked it. Ya he really needed that extra 90hp alright. I just shook my head so far that it swiveled all the way around like an owl. SMH. Again.

NYCSRTATE

Member ID
Reactions
City
NYC
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
Charger Hellcat
Guys a tool, he said the salesman should know the product they're selling. You should know the PRODUCT you're buying.

Enjoy your upbadged "Redeye"

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Anywhere in there did he state what they sold it for?

Proud American

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Challenger
This chump is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I wonder if I can sell him my 2017 Demon:unsure:

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Aint no way in Hell I'd be all over the internet posting videos showing my face broadcasting what a dumbass I am. I would be keeping my dumbassery on the DL and be buying Hellcat badges. Stick those suckers on and never mention the fact that I thought I bought a RE to anyone that didnt already know.
People are so far up their own asses that theyre willing to look stupid to the world rather than the world never knowing who they are. Society is shot.

Last edited:

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
I have one of the first Redeyes. I went to the dealer and they didn't even know what a Redeye was. I was telling them the options codes for everything. This guy is the complete opposite and deserves what he got..

Plus when you have the same haircut as this guy the salesman knows they are dealing with a dumbass. I mean common this could only happen to a guy with this haircut.

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Yoguard

Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Rochester
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat
I have one of the first Redeyes. I went to the dealer and they didn't even know what a Redeye was. I was telling them the options codes for everything. This guy is the complete opposite and deserves what he got..

View attachment 12959
What you said is so true! Matter of fact, the idiot sounds like some salesmen that tried to sell me cars they knew nothing about...:oops:

hellno

3000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
memphis
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 challenger hellcat
I thinks it’s sad that the guy actually made a video as if anyone gives a damn

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Wow.....he doesn't need a lesson on cars...he needs a lesson on money management. He's a car salesman's wet dream.
P.T. Barnum was right

Chevyave

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Allen
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Redeye, 20 Charger Hellcat, 21 DDHC
Man this is a tough crowd. I would imagine this happens quite often because there are a lot of people that purchase cars without doing research and rely on their salesman to know what they are talking about. To me this is more of an indictment of the dealer because they should have known better. 5-10 years from now this will be a much larger problem as more owners add RE or Demon hoods and or flares to standard Hellcat bodies. Making a very convincing fake is just a few clicks away through your favorite on-line Mopar supplier.

Primetime Hellcat 17

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger Hellcat
Lmao... first thing I would of checked was the dam Super Charger And screen display...

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Lmao... first thing I would of checked was the dam Super Charger And screen display...
yeah, he knew enough to Google the alleged rarity of the car, but not enough to do just a tad more research.
When the refreshed Charger came out in 2011 I went to a dealership to look at it. They only had V-6 cars in stock at the time. While I'm looking at it the saleman comes out and starts telling me that it was a "Special Edition" and they only made a certain number of them. I said great, where's the number plaque. He looked at me. I then asked him what the "Special" items were on the car. He just replied that it was a limited special edition. I again asked him to show me on the window sticker where it said anything like that, or any proof on the car of these 'special" features. He just stared at me for a few seconds then walked away.

mopar madness

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Denton
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 BMW M5
he bought it used, he had several days to check it out and return it. bad on him. after the fact the dealer will obviously deny such claims.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
he bought it used, he had several days to check it out and return it. bad on him. after the fact the dealer will obviously deny such claims.
That makes it even worse....so he possibly bought a HC that someone else had upbadged, and the dealer was looking for an uneducated buyer just like him to take it off their hands.

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Well it has a nice CAI , :LOL:

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Maybe the dealer told him it was Redeye "Tribute" car, like all those ones at Barrett-Jackson :D

BafAxsYIIAEXpJL.jpg