Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Jon's Hellcat

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I run the 305/35R20 Nitto 555RII on the street. They do decent in warm weather but I'm not launching from every red light. I've got timing dialed back in the upper RPMs on my street tune to not make as much horse power as my race tunes. No need to beat on the car on the street and it still makes a ton of power even dialed back.

OP
jonx96

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #742
I’ll be going to the r2 after these wear down for the street. I just want a tire I can hit it from
About 40 and still go in the straight direction 😂

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
The nittos make the car way more enjoyable for every day use that is for sure:)

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
I can roll in to it in 3rd and it'll usually hookup in warm air. It might move around a bit but not like outta control. Yours is making a tick more power than mine so you may have to go to 4th for that roll in but I really like the 555RII on the street and they last a decent amount for me as well.

OP
jonx96

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #745
I can roll in to it in 3rd and it'll usually hookup in warm air. It might move around a bit but not like outta control. Yours is making a tick more power than mine so you may have to go to 4th for that roll in but I really like the 555RII on the street and they last a decent amount for me as well.
Ya. I old car I used to hit it 40mph in second and it went. This car I did 40 in third and steered and pedaled it and kept it on the road 😂 the sales guy was nervous and didn’t expect it I don’t think.
But anyway what’s the fastest time with a car seat in the back 😂
3A817DE8-8A91-4FDF-877C-83B5719C880F.jpeg

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Ya. I old car I used to hit it 40mph in second and it went. This car I did 40 in third and steered and pedaled it and kept it on the road 😂 the sales guy was nervous and didn’t expect it I don’t think.
View attachment 75349
Is your passenger seat powered? Teresa had issues with the baby seat on the passenger side, the seat wouldn't lock. I'm sure some baby seats fit better then others

OP
jonx96

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #747
Is your passenger seat powered? Teresa had issues with the baby seat on the passenger side, the seat wouldn't lock. I'm sure some baby seats fit better then others
Not power. I haven’t tested with the baby in the seat yet. I’ll let Amanda deal with that tomorrow

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Not power. I haven’t tested with the baby in the seat yet. I’ll let Amanda deal with that tomorrow
Just need to make sure the seat locks. It won't if it is to far forward

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Teresa has driver power seat and is short so she was putting the seat behind her

OP
jonx96

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #750
Teresa has driver power seat and is short so she was putting the seat behind her
I’m to tall seat is behind the passenger. The driver seat is power the passenger isn’t.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
No Challengers have a power passenger seat. I guess because it needs to move forward for backseat access?

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I am my own baby seat. No one has set their ass in the passaenger seat much less the back seat. All brand new. Damn rain. Stock tires are holding.

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I am my own baby seat. No one has set their ass in the passaenger seat much less the back seat. All brand new. Damn rain. Stock tires are holding.
No rain over here. It rains alot over your way.

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
View attachment 75349
Put a towel or something alike under that base so that you don’t crease the leather (also will help absorb any spiller milk/crumbs. You’re supposed to strap that base in pretty tight and it can stretch the leather.
I also threw mine in the center rear seat (if you’re ever running with a passenger) as the front of the car seat will have a little more room in the arm rest area vs having to move the passenger seat more forward.

OP
jonx96

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #755
it cracks me up we are having such good convo on this but the car seat we have is slightly to wide. So neither the driver or passenger seat could go back very far. I am going to move it back to the passenger side. We have another car seat we think may work better in the middle tho so we may also try that and see. Zayden took his first ride In the redeye tonight. Meeting @vortecd for dinner.

Last edited:

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
it cracks me up we are having such good convo on this but the car seat we have is slightly to wide. So neither the driver or passenger seat could go back very far. I am going to move it back to the passenger side. We have another car seat we think may work better in the middle tho so we may also try that and see. Zayden took his first ride In the redeye tonight. Meeting @vortecd for dinner.
Should post a pic of the young man in the car. It’d be cool. But I get it if that’s too personal.

OP
jonx96

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Thread Starter #757
Should post a pic of the young man in the car. It’d be cool. But I get it if that’s too personal.
I don’t have one where he is visible only of him In the car seat but you can’t see him.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
We have to do that with our grandson in our Jeep GC. The car seat goes behind the passenger and wife and I have a routine of putting the seat forward for entry and exit. Slide it back until it touches the car seat for travel. At least it’s powered.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I don’t have one where he is visible only of him In the car seat but you can’t see him.
You need to take more pictures so when he gets older and you post a pic online and he can say "I don't remember that day":LOL:

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
You need to take more pictures so when he gets older and you post a pic online and he can say "I don't remember that day":LOL:
Yeah & he'll probably say, "what is a Hellcat?" & "Why are they sooo loud & the cars today are sooo quiet?" :LOL: