Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

this dont seem correct to me?

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 hellcat A8 and 2016 M6
Thread Starter #61
I heard that....well Iive so far back in the woods they have to pump sunshine here.I wont say they wouldn't come but I already know they can but better bring friends....because we all family in these woods.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I got cha my friend. I traded Tenn for this crap in Florida. I am looking to clean up the bowling alley, aisle 4, and head back up to Ga, Tenn for 6 months at a time. I have had it with this place. Way too many people and not flying under the trees any more.

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #63
yep I played senior softball in Fl. for over 10 yrs. and when you talk to folks down hell no one from Fl. there from somewhere else....I would never give up Tenn. for Fl. but again I dont like beaches.And there's always Hilton Head,Sc.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
In order to survive in the industry I spent 40 years in, industrial and commercial A/C, I needed to be employed 14 months a year. Tenn and surrounding areas did not have the weather for it. Saw my family thru the hard times. Traveling back and forth even though I have a brother in Atlanta. I came to rip up the industry,,, and I did. Now I am getting stepped on. I am laying very low key. Married my 12 year old sweet heart when I turned 23. Oh boy.

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #65
yeah I have been to Atlanta a few times to much going on there for me.Heck I would be driving 80 and past me like I standing still

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I have learned to hate Atlanta. Still do. My brother and wife are both PHDs and need the whackyness to survive their million $$ budget. They live and work very close. Matter of fact after last years out break. Brother moved his office home. That in my book is a disaster. I did it for 30 years and there is no ex scape from work. 7 million residence in 3 counties in Atlanta,,,, nope.

OP
rookerrobert

rookerrobert

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ridgeland
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #67
I know what you mean....everyone needs alone time.