Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Trucker Protest Has Impeded Production

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
The only down side to this whole initiative as I see it..If the Canadian govt takes extreme measures as in revoking CDL license's and confiscating trucks...
In their mind, it would probably help ease the driver shortage...somehow.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
In their mind, it would probably help ease the driver shortage...somehow.
This is senseless...especially at a time where supply chains have been strained by factors that seem to be out of our control...and the rule of law has fallen by the wayside..this is a hill the Canadian Govt. wants to die on.???? even this Forum idiot can see this has no merit whatsoever:(:(:(

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
The only down side to this whole initiative as I see it..If the Canadian govt takes extreme measures as in revoking CDL license's and confiscating trucks..and imprisonment ..it could either turn ugly..or lose steam...just drop the ridiculous fucking mandate and avoid confrontation...if this was a BLM issue..they would have acquiesced by now..guess the Canadian govt. (as well as ours).can't distinguish between peaceful demonstrators and thugs bent on destruction..:(
Truedope knelt before BLM activists.

Speedy!

Infomercial Producer
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
Murfreesboro
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat Go Man Go
Proud to see these people standing up for their rights. Letting government run loose unchecked is just asking for problems.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
The only down side to this whole initiative as I see it..If the Canadian govt takes extreme measures as in revoking CDL license's and confiscating trucks..and imprisonment ..it could either turn ugly..or lose steam...just drop the ridiculous fucking mandate and avoid confrontation...if this was a BLM issue..they would have acquiesced by now..guess the Canadian govt. (as well as ours).can't distinguish between peaceful demonstrators and thugs bent on destruction..:(
Many of the Truckers have already lost their jobs, and homes. If the Don't Stand for something, they are going to have nothing!

In general the struggle from the Governments having Selective Mandated Lock downs, Masks, Vaccines...............The rest of the World, better start Holding hands with the Canadians!

Last edited:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Believe the village idiot does pay attention to world events. As sume the stills are at 170 degrees. I feel for the individuals that have lost their jobs, houses, cars. For the total involvement mandated by our and other governments. I think it falls back to Nazism at the worst. Forced or loose your life when we have had a shortage of trades men at it is. Do to O'Bieden's economic plans puts us in the 9's on inflation. Pay people to stay home will create jobs. My ass. He has made a mess of everything the demoes craps have put in his face. Just another gov control situation gone bad. I will make my own head light. I am a sheet metal mechanic. I was in the union for years, teacher for tradesmen, non union, and management. So, I have seen the ocropasee from all directions. War at all times.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Believe the village idiot does pay attention to world events. As sume the stills are at 170 degrees. I feel for the individuals that have lost their jobs, houses, cars. For the total involvement mandated by our and other governments. I think it falls back to Nazism at the worst. Forced or loose your life when we have had a shortage of trades men at it is. Do to O'Bieden's economic plans puts us in the 9's on inflation. Pay people to stay home will create jobs. My ass. He has made a mess of everything the demoes craps have put in his face. Just another gov control situation gone bad. I will make my own head light. I am a sheet metal mechanic. I was in the union for years, teacher for tradesmen, non union, and management. So, I have seen the ocropasee from all directions. War at all times.
Did the Forum just become a village :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
It is a tribe that has been dismissed from other villages. Better fer it.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
It is a tribe that has been dismissed from other villages. Better fer it.
well I ain't wear n no tribal grass skirt..:p:p:p

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Just the Teez back will work fer the gals. Rest of us will sport our Glocks.

06SRT10NR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Knobnation
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat M6
FLKIu3oX0AUToxb.jpeg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
OP
555 Redeye

555 Redeye

Member ID
Reactions
City
Fairborn
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 SRT Jailbreak
Thread Starter #94
The Ambassador Bridge is now open after Police Officials arrested protestors and towed vehicles blocking traffic.

06SRT10NR

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
U.S. Army Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Knobnation
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat M6
He's the naked guy in the chair with his feet up on the human hassock
thought that might be too obvious, figured it was the black masked critter in the lower left corner, next to the euthanasia pavilion

edit: or the tranny that should know better than not to shave before going out in something that short

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
The Ambassador Bridge is now open after Police Officials arrested protestors and towed vehicles blocking traffic.
Yea I kind of figured they’d let it dwindle down over the weekend and clear the rest out Sunday night so it would be business as usual Monday morning.

Smitty

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Canton
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger HC WB
well I ain't wear n no tribal grass skirt..:p:p:p
And I’m not wearing any underwear either😳

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Eager minds wondering. I think the brocade worked. It got the attention and has backed up to the point where from what I was to understand. The Canadian government has backed down. I know youz don't want to here this, BUT the light has been found and will be here in 3 days. I may have the car and be ready for the Thursday nite car show. I can hear the crowd clapping and booing at the same time. Thank you for your concerns and happy happy happy for the Hickster mobile. Ha.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Eager minds wondering. I think the brocade worked. It got the attention and has backed up to the point where from what I was to understand. The Canadian government has backed down. I know youz don't want to here this, BUT the light has been found and will be here in 3 days. I may have the car and be ready for the Thursday nite car show. I can hear the crowd clapping and booing at the same time. Thank you for your concerns and happy happy happy for the Hickster mobile. Ha.
We want to see pictures on Thursday.

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Dee pends of what?? Look to the left and you will sea one. My car 3.5 years ago. It better look better now after $15,000 make over, but we will see tomorrow on my surpri ze in speck tion. I know the front end will be in 15 pieces cause I have dun this before. It is like a back ass wards cross world puzzle. Time foe Apple Beeze to ferget about it till 2 mor rrow. Oh, I had to perrr chuse the whole truck to get my light. No wheels but I got a bunch of spare parts.