Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

We need more car discussion on this forum.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
The owners ( VS )of the old forum are brutal to deal with . It's all about the $$$ with them . Yes I had a few run ins with them from other forums . I still post over there mostly on my build thread or answer some questions if I can . I get nervous every time I want to put something on the for sale forum . I keep waiting for them to ban me lol

Sent from my BBF100-2 using Tapatalk

And @Hpindy too...

I spoke directly with various people at VS on the phone a couple of times as it was coming to an end.......

Almost zero connection with what was going on, zero attachment, zero emotional investment, zero appreciation for what they had "bought"...

moparjim

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Vaudreuil
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
The owners ( VS )of the old forum are brutal to deal with . It's all about the $$$ with them . Yes I had a few run ins with them from other forums . I still post over there mostly on my build thread or answer some questions if I can . I get nervous every time I want to put something on the for sale forum . I keep waiting for them to ban me lol

Who's going to ban you?
Me?🤣🤣

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
When you know, you know.

I have no clue.
Your not the only one getting the shaft 😅🤣😂🤣😅.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
And @Hpindy too...

I spoke directly with various people at VS on the phone a couple of times as it was coming to an end.......

Almost zero connection with what was going on, zero attachment, zero emotional investment, zero appreciation for what they had "bought"...
Like I said all about the $$$$$. They could care less as long as everyone pays . I tried reasoning with them too but nope "gimme $1500 a year " just so I could sell multiples of 1 thing.

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Who's going to ban you?
Me?
Hmmm maybe .....
On a different site it was VS directly the booted me

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Your not the only one getting the shaft 😅🤣😂🤣😅.
@Magnified picked up on the MR2. The MR2 was mid-engine, no? Bull said something about friction. Friction = traction. Mid-engine Hellcat! Oh boy!

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Like I said all about the $$$$$. They could care less as long as everyone pays . I tried reasoning with them too but nope "gimme $1500 a year " just so I could sell multiples of 1 thing.

Yup, exactly, I was trying to launch the automatic hood pin idea I had over there (which I gave up for other reasons anyway) and that was what they wanted from me too.

"I'm going to sell 1 of these a month if I'm lucky with a gross margin half of what you want for access"...

Didn't matter... After I bailed on the idea, they finally decided to offer reduced access for weekend warriors, but it was too late.

And really, I don't care too much about that, for me, it was the "**** you" attitude at the end where they standardized all of the 100+ forums they own into the same site format and didn't care what anybody had to say about it. Nevermind that we built the damn place from the ground up as the Hellcats were being announced...

Jerks...

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
@Magnified picked up on the MR2. The MR2 was mid-engine, no? Bull said something about friction. Friction = traction. Mid-engine Hellcat! Oh boy!

You nailed it!

:unsure:

Hpindy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Jackson's Point
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 challenger hellcat
Yup, exactly, I was trying to launch the automatic hood pin idea I had over there (which I gave up for other reasons anyway) and that was what they wanted from me too.

"I'm going to sell 1 of these a month if I'm lucky with a gross margin half of what you want for access"...

Didn't matter... After I bailed on the idea, they finally decided to offer reduced access for weekend warriors, but it was too late.

And really, I don't care too much about that, for me, it was the "**** you" attitude at the end where they standardized all of the 100+ forums they own into the same site format and didn't care what anybody had to say about it. Nevermind that we built the damn place from the ground up as the Hellcats were being announced...

Jerks...
They definitely have a "God complex " that pissed me off too .

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
I do consulting work for Ancient Aliens and The Curse of Oak Island. :)

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
I had a 1992 MR2 back in 1992 which I purchased for my first wife. It ate rear tires snd ir my wife ate the tires lol.
8CAC346A-FF75-403E-A1E1-EFB196948C35.jpeg

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
And @Hpindy too...

It always eventually boils down to "business".... as though that's an excuse for anything. The biggest bullshit line ever, that folks lap up, is "it's not personal, it's business."

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
I do consulting work for Ancient Aliens and The Curse of Oak Island. :)
No you don't! You're in with the CIA. I know. ISA is still worth something...

Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
I had a 1992 MR2 back in 1992 which I purchased for my first wife. It ate rear tires snd ir my wife ate the tires lol.
At first glance, all I saw was "I purchased my first wife"....

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wait... what? Mid-engine? Unless it's mid-engine, AWD, I'll stick with my Reliant K car. Probably.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
Car discussion

I have a 1955 Chevy 210. Used to be a drag car converted to a hot rod late 80s/early 90s
Muncie 4 speed, 10 both, 350 or 355 (can't remember) but its all in need of a rebuild.

Currently sitting in my garage under a car cover as it has for the past 5 years or so.
Learned to drive stick on the car in the 90s when i got my license.

I have no clue what i want to do with it. I have been as extreme as a x275/ultra car and just gut it and make it race car because when i drive it, it just attracts attention.

Or make it a bracket car and go back to doing something i used to love before being married with kids.

Or make it a street strip car. LS turbo (currently have an aluminum L33 with rods, pistons, turbo manifold, cam etc).
Or do i go the protouring/pro daily route and make it a cruiser i can take the family with

Or make it like an old timey hot rod. Radical SBC with a close ratio stick and dog dish wheels etc (actually my favorite idea now)

What would the Hellcat/Mopar fans do with this Chevy. And no, im not selling it. Ever.
I'd vote for a street legal, straight axle, Hilborn EFI big-block gasser!

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Member ID
Reactions
City
Southern
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
I agree 100% and called for the same thing in a post last week. Nada for a response.

I posted up three road course videos and an extensive review of the wear of different brake pads last week. Those posts cost time and research. I have also been posting about adjusting the AAD arms, little or no interest or participation. Less than three responses, here, very little interest shown, I was disappointed in the response and interest in something I imagine I have spent 40-60 hours on myself and shared.
Ok, just catching up with your post...personally, I read every word of the road course threads and I'm guessing a lot of the other guys do too. I don't have anything to add to your postings but I'd like you to know that I enjoy and appreciate them!