Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What features/options would you like to see in the next Hellcat?

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Really, i agree with you...love the current layout.
But in addition to the weight, we really need more rear rubber. 305s fit my challenger, but not much more is possible. I think alot more would change the game.
That is why I like the WB. Not so much thrilled about the looks, but the ability to mount the right size tires/wheels makes it much more functional for me. The look has really grown on me now, with it wearing the big staggered set-up.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
How could I forget? The one thing I don't care for is the minuscule fuel tank.
Not that I've been able to empty it in 13 minutes, but it sure would be nice to be able to drive for a full day without getting fuel. Twice.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Just strap an old beer keg on your EDIT: TRUNK and run some garden hose from it into the filler cap. Problem solved.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Or go with the old GMC pick up solution and put a gas tank in the cab with you. lol, one of my friends had one of these way back in the day. Freaking death trap. If you right cornered in the SOB hard enough gas would shoot out the filler tube around the cap. Rolling molotov cocktail.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Just strap an old beer keg on your EDIT: TRUNK and run some garden hose from it into the filler cap. Problem solved.
I like your unedited version better. With the keg up front it won't block the front license plate I don't have to have.

Then again, there's definitely something to be said for obstructing the rear plate.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
--Factory installed exhaust dumps

--A button that does engine magic to give a healthy cam idle lope. This with the exhaust dumps could be the premium sound package.

--A choice of splitter guard colors.:unsure:

-- An option to pay a fee to accompany your car down the line and maybe even "help" build her.

--A documentation option, profesional pics and tracking info of your car thru the build process.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
12 guage autoloader
.45 longslide with laser sighting
phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range
UZI 9mm

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
12 guage autoloader
UZI 9mm
Original terminator.... nice. Hey buddy, got a dead cat in there?

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Original terminator.... nice. Hey buddy, got a dead cat in there?

Love that movie

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
You Challenger guys should have paid for the extra 2 doors and gotten a lot of those options with the Charger.
I’ll 3rd they my seats are HOT, and I drive in single digit and negative temperatures. Steering wheel is hot too. Back sears are also hot.
Wouldn’t mind having massaging seats with my active bolstering. Back seats could use ventilation like the fronts.
RE power in the Charger WB to compliment the list of options that are only available in the Charger. A spare tire. Tow package. Front recovery hook. Better interior materials. Faster performance pages. AWD would be cool, but I bought the car for burnouts, so I need to be able to shut it off.

And FCA is listening.

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
You Challenger guys should have paid for the extra 2 doors and gotten a lot of those options with the Charger.
I’ll 3rd they my seats are HOT, and I drive in single digit and negative temperatures. Steering wheel is hot too. Back sears are also hot.
Wouldn’t mind having massaging seats with my active bolstering. Back seats could use ventilation like the fronts.
RE power in the Charger WB to compliment the list of options that are only available in the Charger. A spare tire. Tow package. Front recovery hook. Better interior materials. Faster performance pages. AWD would be cool, but I bought the car for burnouts, so I need to be able to shut it off.

And FCA is listening.
I had a 2014 RT Charger and it was nice. It had the heated/cooled front alcantara seats, heated rear seats, etc. When the Challenger got refreshed in 15, I really wanted one of the new series but with a 6.4 this time.

Decay

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Astoria
State
OR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 widebody Redeye
12 guage autoloader
UZI 9mm
Just what you see pal!
I just watched that.
Did somebody already mention less weight more ponies?

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
I would like to see an all wheel drive model, and more power, and a lower price tag hahaha

762CAT

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere in...
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat Challenger & Charger
1. Lose 500lbs minimum
2. Better Chassis and Suspension.
3. 345 tires out back and not Pirellis! PS4S comes in 345....done.
4. I think the interior is fine but for the prices they are charging now....it needs to look like and 80-100k interior.
5. Launch control that is worth a shit for the street.
6. HUD
7. Candy Apple Red color option

Stormtrooper1320

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bran
State
Non-US
Country
Romania
Vehicle
Panzerkampfwagen 150
Just what you see pal!
I just watched that.
Did somebody already mention less weight more ponies?
......i may close early today.....

Member ID
Reactions
City
Detroit
State
Non-US
Country
Afghanistan
What would I actually like to see...
I have to admit, I consider it pretty well perfect as it is. Anything else I can change myself.
It's like marrying a supermodel and trying to figure out what to buy her to wear. It's ALL gonna look good.
Oh, rear tires that are 325's (might have to get them custom-made by the manuf's.) that fit inside the luscious stock fenders. Shift the motor/trans rearward a few inches. If you hybridize it, make sure to put that battery pack as low and far back as possible, heading towards 50/50 or better (more rear-biased) weight distribution.
Oh, and more of the "appeals to men who like women" advertising.

Most people think this much horsepower is excessive.
Most people are WRONG.

Okay, now the next-gen challenger, and I already wrote FCA about this, to expand market share, a mid-engine 3.5L V6 with individual ports for exhaust and intake paths, and AWD, and room in the then-created engine compartment behind the seats for the addition of plenty of turbocharged shenanigans. You could expand your market share into the cappuccino sippers who like F1. Literally, the only maker of affordable cars who had a layout and powertrain that could be made to resemble current endurance racing/F1.

I wouldn't mind a 1000hp turbocharged V6 behind the seats. (after modifications, of course.) Imagine the utter amazement of Corvette owners when your car can out-handle them AND trounce them in acceleration.