Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What is wrong with people these days

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Hell in the Va MD DC metro area and Baltimore area the 100 mile runs are at an all time high its truly crazy here. People drive 80 like nothing and even if your doing 80 people go by you doing 90-100. I have had some incredible stints between my Hellcats and GT500 no lie just insane the speeds that are being driven. And today I am driving my Ford Tremor F-350 which she hauls ass but learned today once you hit that 95 MPH mark she truly just loses the momentum which I think is programmed to shut you down before you hit 100. Anyways I am on a 2 lane road heading out this morning and traffic is pretty heavy both way and HOLY SHIT this guy is on the shoulder and my shoulder driving the opposite direction hauling ass and talk about holy crap this guy was insane. These are the type of people you just want to pull over and beat the crap out of them. Talk about a death wish if anyone was not paying attention and moved over to the shoulder instant crash.. The MEDIA IS PISSING everyone off and its showing with their driving habits. F@@@K the MEDIA we have to terminate these AHOLES
they are ruining this country.
View attachment 20593
Nice truck !

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
I came from real life and ready to move back. The woods,, wood fit me really just fine. Spent my 35 yo 40 years in the construction industry labor, management, owner, now it is time to m0ve back it all started. Weekends drag racing, Brainarerd and the areas, Chattanooga, trout fishing, no I 75 or I 24, just train rides, and white water rafter rafting and blue grass stuff. Liquid and paper. Being at the prime slow age of 62 it's time for a plan. Every body comes here to die. I came here to live and make my $$, now I am am a 1/2 asser and ready to go back and live out the rest of my and cat, and car's life. Back to where I Know best. Say good by to the population and don't follow me.
Hickster

Mean Cat

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
I came from real life and ready to move back. The woods,, wood fit me really just fine. Spent my 35 yo 40 years in the construction industry labor, management, owner, now it is time to m0ve back it all started. Weekends drag racing, Brainarerd and the areas, Chattanooga, trout fishing, no I 75 or I 24, just train rides, and white water rafter rafting and blue grass stuff. Liquid and paper. Being at the prime slow age of 62 it's time for a plan. Every body comes here to die. I came here to live and make my $$, now I am am a 1/2 asser and ready to go back and live out the rest of my and cat, and car's life. Back to where I Know best. Say good by to the population and don't follow me.
Hickster
Come on Hickster, don't leave us, we'll miss your wisdom here.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
A Prius was being a screaming selfish self appointed traffic mercenary ass yesterday morning. I forgot an item at home and had to drive back for about three miles and of course I was in a hurry. Not shit for traffic because everyone is still living off the government in the stuck up suburb after I enter Hennepin County (the county that contains Murderapolis) adjacent to the RED County where I live. But sure, got behind one (not in my Hellcat or this BS would have been over in 50 yards, fuck the no passing on two lanes, I would have spit rubber all over that asshole), that bastard was 30 mph in a 50, gleefully watching his rear mirror. He was so happy that I could not afford to go around because the vehicles coming the other way we’re about spread out enough to prohibit my pig Chev Tahoe from getting around him. Oh, until I got adjacent to my own long yard and the beginning of the shoulder leading to the turn lane. Then the bastard ate dirt and dust big time! WTF kind of attitude is that? And I mean his attitude not mine!

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
1596201862821.png

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Can’t remember if I already posted this in another thread.
1596231174113.png

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
1596241430083.jpeg

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Keep posting, it is really easy to continue pressing the AGREE button.

mopar madness

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Denton
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 BMW M5
how about when you take a freeway exit and the service road has two big yield signs on either side and they blast their horns like you were supposed to yield to them. happens all the time.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
That is when 800 hp comes in handy. Don’t know what a slow around the corner group when I exited all the way left yesterday like a wild man. No body behind us and none of them were in the way of the red missile. I was bringing it home and it has the Toyo R888R’s mounted up on the black wheels. It’s real nimble with that setup. Also I don’t give a rip about the rubber, it seems indestructible anyway.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Only in Florida and guess this guy thinks he’s do some money for his special services would be my guess being he’s dressed like a lady:whistle:
https://apple.news/AfVBmkY-7S5OyBnv1gQNrzg

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
A Prius was being a screaming selfish self appointed traffic mercenary ass yesterday morning. I forgot an item at home and had to drive back for about three miles and of course I was in a hurry. Not shit for traffic because everyone is still living off the government in the stuck up suburb after I enter Hennepin County (the county that contains Murderapolis) adjacent to the RED County where I live. But sure, got behind one (not in my Hellcat or this BS would have been over in 50 yards, fuck the no passing on two lanes, I would have spit rubber all over that asshole), that bastard was 30 mph in a 50, gleefully watching his rear mirror. He was so happy that I could not afford to go around because the vehicles coming the other way we’re about spread out enough to prohibit my pig Chev Tahoe from getting around him. Oh, until I got adjacent to my own long yard and the beginning of the shoulder leading to the turn lane. Then the bastard ate dirt and dust big time! WTF kind of attitude is that? And I mean his attitude not mine!
It's getting worse everywhere ! Not only do you have these sanctimonious hyper-miler types but there are the self-important jerks on their cell phones weaving back & forth like a drunk and maintaining an erratic speed. I have started taking great pleasure in passing them with my horn blaring the entire time.

When I first moved to Calif, I thought no one knew how to use a blinker. But then I learned......no one uses them because when you do, people will close you out so you can't get infront of them. People there zombie drive until they see that blinker, then it's the Douchebag 500 to make sure you don't get over.
What really gets me is all of the lane changing people do to move up one spot.....until the next lane starts to move....then they kill themselves to get back over. Being able to use the car pool lane made having a motorcycle so much nicer.
FL is like that too. When I 1st moved here from Mich I always signaled but I quickly learned it's like waving a red flag @ a bull and ppl here will do everything they can to cut you off.

Other FL favorites encountered frequently - ppl that:
old ppl in huge cars/trucks they can't handle and drive around @ 10 mph under the limit to save gas
come to a complete stop before turning off a main road
pull out in front of you & then go under the limit where there was no traffic behind you
cut you off & brake hard to turn when there was no traffic behind you
are in the left lane & decide they need to turn HERE, stop, wait for traffic in the right lane to clear so they can cut across (and get pissed when they see traffic going around them)
driving endlessly with their signal going
going for blocks & blocks, signal on, stopping to read every street sign (don't know where they are going & can't read the signs o_O)
flinging cig butts, fast food containers, food out the window as they drive

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Once in a while on a fine day, I DID drive my car to work. Formerly there was a place downstairs where criminals needed to check in with their ankle brackets etc. They have since moved. What you don’t see in the picture is I parked between two of my buddies on purpose and did not leave any reasonable room btw the cars. There were no less than 12 parking spots to the right of the car on the other side of the white truck. I mean totally empty spots! We look out our windows and see that this absolute dumb ass probably on drugs needed to squeeze this piece of junk right next to the Challenger. I went downstairs as you see to understand this stupid shit’s brain. Well, he was a smart ass. Surprised? Told me, I was the one people talk about who park like shit. You all can imagine I could give a shit and that just pissed me off worse instantly. He moved the SOB as soon as he said enough to me that I indicated since I was sure he had no business in our lot, that I was going to call the police to have his shit investigated because he looked suspicious to me. I mean just the word police made him change instantly. He had a girl friend in the back who must have been crashing, because she came too after my yelling must have woke her up. When they opened her door, garbage simply spilled out into our parking lot, it was a pit. The dumbass walked down to where the place was, as we thought. Could not find it. So we called the lead man because they did previously rent space from us and notified him this pair was on the way and to spare no kindness upon them.

What is wrong with people? Brainless, or have dissolved their gray matter.

C5988F4B-424C-4A57-86BE-9937B29086E1.jpeg

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Once in a while on a fine day, I DID drive my car to work. Formerly there was a place downstairs where criminals needed to check in with their ankle brackets etc. They have since moved. What you don’t see in the picture is I parked between two of my buddies on purpose and did not leave any reasonable room btw the cars. There were no less than 12 parking spots to the right of the car on the other side of the white truck. I mean totally empty spots! We look out our windows and see that this absolute dumb ass probably on drugs needed to squeeze this piece of junk right next to the Challenger. I went downstairs as you see to understand this stupid shit’s brain. Well, he was a smart ass. Surprised? Told me, I was the one people talk about who park like shit. You all can imagine I could give a shit and that just pissed me off worse instantly. He moved the SOB as soon as he said enough to me that I indicated since I was sure he had no business in our lot, that I was going to call the police to have his shit investigated because he looked suspicious to me. I mean just the word police made him change instantly. He had a girl friend in the back who must have been crashing, because she came too after my yelling must have woke her up. When they opened her door, garbage simply spilled out into our parking lot, it was a pit. The dumbass walked down to where the place was, as we thought. Could not find it. So we called the lead man because they did previously rent space from us and notified him this pair was on the way and to spare no kindness upon them.

View attachment 23935
BLM supporter end of story.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
When I park away from others I angle my car so someone can’t be a dumb ass.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
BLM supporter end of story.
When I park away from others I angle my car so someone can’t be a dumb ass.
Did not think of BLM.

99.9% of the time there is a group of day six of us who park in 40 spaces. This asshat was lost and did not know the report station was moved. He had like 15 minutes we figured out. And he was a blind MF!

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
When I first moved to Calif, I thought no one knew how to use a blinker. But then I learned......no one uses them because when you do, people will close you out so you can't get infront of them. People there zombie drive until they see that blinker, then it's the Douchebag 500 to make sure you don't get over.
What really gets me is all of the lane changing people do to move up one spot.....until the next lane starts to move....then they kill themselves to get back over. Being able to use the car pool lane made having a motorcycle so much nicer.
Opening scene of office space:LOL:

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat

View attachment 23935
I came to the realization that most just stumble through life and have no idea what they are doing. They see a park lot and park next to a car since they think that must be where they are suppose to park and the rest of the parking lot is off limits. Goes the same for people driving. They just drive and have no idea how fast they are going "this speed feels right" or "I have to catch the car ahead of me because I'm behind" It is 55 around me being for the most part I'm out in the country. I normally drive under 60 with the cruise on (best car option ever) and there is no one around then a mile down the road someone is right on top on me. Hell how fast are you going?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I was almost born there. Lived there less then the 1st year of my life. Luckily I was born in Wyoming:LOL: