Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2023 Final Edition

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)

Must be the cylinder pressures being shown here? Demon was 1958psi.

Says next teaser is Friday....interesting. I thought this was the last one.
Balls of urine, being jack hammered...

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
I wonder if they'll run one of these down the strip? I doubt it personally but that would set it off if it ran a good time.
They cant ignore that. If they the marketing guys should be fired.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
We always go sideways. I’m fine with that. Bickering and bitchiness can get annoying.
Are you sayin we got some bitches on here:unsure::unsure::unsure::eek:

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392
Id figure out how to buy one if I can get it at 150k
Probably my limit though.

Not sure how many they think they can sell over that amount though.

Not bad for a car that they make money on selling at 30k with a V6 either.
Anyone hazard a guess that http://www.reservation.dodge.com/ will become live on March 20th after the reveal? :unsure:

They intro'd this system for the 2023 6.4 300C; make the reservation, plunk down your deposit and choose your delivery dealer.
There was a direction to try to avoid ADM with this system, but I haven't heard how that worked out. I don't believe they've started delivering them yet.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Thought the Hellaphant 3.0L blower was 3.02 just rounded down to even # Could this be what the 3.02 number is. Just a thought
That was my guess but the crate engine has a 3.02 pulley so was thinking the 3.0 blower was 2.98

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6

04Ram2500Hemi

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Western
State
MT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Ram TRX
More fun with math.....

If Demon was 1958psi and #7 is 2538psi that's a 23% increase.

840 x 1.23 = 1033hp. :unsure:

Although the Demon numbers were stated as "design limits" so not sure if that's actual or just what it designed to handle.
Just call it an even 1,000hp and put it in the TRX and call it good. Or am I the only one who thinks that’s a good idea?

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
That was my guess but the crate engine has a 3.02 pulley so was thinking the 3.0 blower was 2.98
Only reason I say this is pretty sure I heard the actual displacement on Helephant blower displacement is 3.02 this aligns with those calc numbers on his anemometer, wish I could remember 3.02 reference. Anyone have etched in stone specs on Hellaphant crate this could help prove out.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Just call it an even 1,000hp and put it in the TRX and call it good. Or am I the only one who thinks that’s a good idea?
The TRX would benefit the most from more cubes. 426 Hellephant crate with even more torque down low to push that extra 2000 lbs down the road would have been nice. Thanks CARB, EPA, & green thumb pricks.

Great idea.

Boris

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Anyone hazard a guess that http://www.reservation.dodge.com/ will become live on March 20th after the reveal? :unsure:

They intro'd this system for the 2023 6.4 300C; make the reservation, plunk down your deposit and choose your delivery dealer.
There was a direction to try to avoid ADM with this system, but I haven't heard how that worked out. I don't believe they've started delivering them yet.
Im all over it if this is the case
As I said in another thread, could have had 4 or 5 300s when it first went live.

Final price had to be agreed upon before the order would be placed. Hopefully, they just give you the allocation and you get to dealer shop.
This system for the 300 listed the dealers and you had to pick one. I know a couple of them are MSRP only and I will be looking for them first if they show up.

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
In terms of added cylinder pressure and needed internal mods to carry extra load, hardware wise I would think upgrading the rods and its hardware, along with pistons at the very least. Also increase oil spray volume to quench away added heat from bottom side of pistons. Power to the ground wise best move would be upgrade CV half shafts, and Driveshaft. Wonder if they would consider upgrade on Torque converter. Upgrade fuel system especially pump for volume increase w/E85 and longevity if they are giving same length of warranty. Differential great opportunity here as well. They had problems with some of the Demons at 840 HP. when they grenade a shit ton of damage can result. Maybe just throw a bone to the Diff brace vendors and call it a day. On second thought no need to see below.

The huge delay with the last release was they had to get crash test certifications because they really wanted to do it right and do a beefy narrowed rear end section with beefed CV half shafts, mini factory tubs, sucked in frame rails to give us all what we wanted since it first came out…. Lots of tire all inside wheel well lip. All on a limited batch run on the very last year model Just to handle the new upgraded 1150 HP 426 stroker Helephant with E85, pump gas, and race gas tune all at he flick of a button on center stack. Then I woke up and realized only a dream. No I wasn’t soaking wet. But is nice to dream.

On a serious note the top paragraph is what I think the minimum should be especially if they are going to try and Cary normal warranty without any angry customers.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon; 2006 Viper (Arrow)
Im all over it if this is the case
As I said in another thread, could have had 4 or 5 300s when it first went live.

Final price had to be agreed upon before the order would be placed. Hopefully, they just give you the allocation and you get to dealer shop.
This system for the 300 listed the dealers and you had to pick one. I know a couple of them are MSRP only and I will be looking for them first if they show up.
Highly doubt they immediately go live during the event for a car like this. (For starters, lots of pizzed (invited) people at the event, lol.) I think Dodge will either "gift" the top dealers the cars (ala FE 1-6 sticker cars) or go with some sort of planned allocation or lottery (vs a free-for-all who can hit enter the fastest online rando deal).

I guess we will find out what they have in mind in 5 days.

Last edited:

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
In terms of added cylinder pressure and needed internal mods to carry extra load, hardware wise I would think upgrading the rods and its hardware, along with pistons at the very least. Also increase oil spray volume to quench away added heat from bottom side of pistons. Power to the ground wise best move would be upgrade CV half shafts, and Driveshaft. Wonder if they would consider upgrade on Torque converter. Upgrade fuel system especially pump for volume increase w/E85 and longevity if they are giving same length of warranty. Differential great opportunity here as well. They had problems with some of the Demons at 840 HP. when they grenade a shit ton of damage can result. Maybe just throw a bone to the Diff brace vendors and call it a day. On second thought no need to see below.

The huge delay with the last release was they had to get crash test certifications because they really wanted to do it right and do a beefy narrowed rear end section with beefed CV half shafts, mini factory tubs, sucked in frame rails to give us all what we wanted since it first came out…. Lots of tire all inside wheel well lip. All on a limited batch run on the very last year model Just to handle the new upgraded 1150 HP 426 stroker Helephant with E85, pump gas, and race gas tune all at he flick of a button on center stack. Then I woke up and realized only a dream. No I wasn’t soaking wet. But is nice to dream.

On a serious note the top paragraph is what I think the minimum should be especially if they are going to try and Cary normal warranty without any angry customers.
If you look at the builds on the 39 Pilot #7 Cars all of them had a 240mm rear differential listed. I think the Demon was 230mm. So if true, 240mm would certainly be a substantial upgrade (9.05" to 9.44").

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
If you look at the builds on the 39 Pilot #7 Cars all of them had a 240mm rear differential listed. I think the Demon was 230mm. So if true, 240mm would certainly be a substantial upgrade (9.05" to 9.44").
where did you find the builds on the pilot cars?

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Should be lots of hp predictions today from the new video because..... MATH:geek: some know how to use it and others don't :LOL:

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
OK give up the goods, didn’t know they had solid info like that on pilot cars like the increase to 9.44”

What else?

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
OK give up the goods, didn’t know they had solid info like that on pilot cars like the increase to 9.44”

What else?
But wait...according to 71 Demon no one knows anything and it's all BS! :love: I personally don't have all 39 builds but I do have this one from good buddy who's also going to the Vegas event.

Enjoy! (ps pages out of order, sorry)

150BuildSheetServletRSD_Page_5 (1).jpg 150BuildSheetServletRSD_Page_6 (1).jpg 150BuildSheetServletRSD_Page_7 (1).jpg 150BuildSheetServletRSD_Page_8 (1).jpg 89584-3bbaaa88b3f2000b448b8df2159909b4.jpg 89585-7c8cc57d1397ceda105f98b9f85376d8.jpg 89586-21bfd0593558775298667c0f57d829f2.jpg 89587-08e8a51fbc14727ec7f53618999287a8.jpg

Jack_Toepfer

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Dodge Charger Triple Black
Since the cars are out there already, people could start cross referencing parts. Shit, there is a wrecked one in the junkyard that could be reverse engineered.

Illegal_Demon

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Open Space
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle

What else?
CP badging, brakes and suspension

Name of the car is "CP"?

Rear only flares (like the mule pic we saw)

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
CP badging, brakes and suspension

Name of the car is "CP"?

Rear only flares (like the mule pic we saw)
Cp jumped out at me also