Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Congratulations to Speedy!

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Where can I get this video? I'm going to spread it far and wide. This is BS!!

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
He doesn't want to be associated with Dodge because of the people that drive them. Those are HIS words. HAHAHAHA what a great choice for a Dodge ambassador

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
“Kuniskis said Dodge was chosen to be one of Stellantis' lead brands in the transition to electric vehicles because the muscle car brand is like a burger joint in a vegetarian world and if it can make a salad that everyone wants to eat, then everything is going to be OK.”

Well put it that way, then sign me the hell up for salad! :sick:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
“Kuniskis said Dodge was chosen to be one of Stellantis' lead brands in the transition to electric vehicles because the muscle car brand is like a burger joint in a vegetarian world and if it can make a salad that everyone wants to eat, then everything is going to be OK.”

Well put it that way, then sign me the hell up for salad! :sick:
Enjoy your tofu.

jonx96

4000 Posts Club
8 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Small town
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Redeye
Smart they had him put the video back up at this point. Like I said above he really didn’t say anything to terrible about dodge if it was watched. But dodge should have had him take it down before he came for the top 5.
But as I said above still funny.

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
That guy should be disqualified IMO..

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
This is disgraceful and not acceptable in my book. The continued push it in my face and oh well suck it up butter cup. Really disheartening Dodge years back gave me a feeling I am with a brand that is retro and the baddest ass production vehicle around. I am not feeling this anymore and will evaluate.

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
So let me see if this sounds correct a guy named Preston was just nominated Chief Donut Maker from a Media Advertising company. And I am Tim K the guy who resurrected the Dodge Brand with the Hellcat. A guy now has been given my personal Cell Phone number to call me. And will be looked at as a person to represent the Dodge brand. But yet this guy Preston posted videos on YouTube calling out my brand. Uh huh and I am now supposed to support this Preston person who has changed his tune? Wow just can’t make this stuff up.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Well, reality is people could probably find a lot of stuff about any of us. I mean if I had won someone could find my posts here where I don't agree with everything Dodge does right? Just my comments on the EV alone would have started an internet shit storm I'm sure LOL. He also just purchased a brand new Hellcat Charger like a month ago so there's that.
now that is purely coincidental. that oh shit moment when he remembers his I'll never by dodge again video. "I better fix that shit, but quick!" Now he pleads temporary insanity, then that the video never existed (poof! its gone), and then that its just a special military operation that's right on schedule everyone

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
3 reasons why he will never buy a Dodge. And 1 reason he will drive a new one for a year ( It’s free ) But only if he can control what comes out of his mouth for the next year. Reasonably sure Dodge already had a multiple department conferences on damage control, Marketing/sales, public relations, possibly legal department on compliance with representing the brand while under contract. Not trying to be tough on the dude, seems like a nice guy and all but pretty sure I would ask hard line background questions like is there any other damaging material out there we should know about. Then move forward and put this behind him.

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
Videos removed again

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
What ever happened to the best person for the job? Speedy was the best person for the job and I am not just saying that because he is a member here. Speedy you are the real Dodge Ambassador to the real mopar community.

VQ4NFO

U.S. Navy Veteran
Member ID
Reactions
City
KNOXVILLE
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2013 Charger 392
Tim Kuniskis was in the dark on this one. Tim stated that the winner was the perfect choice because he left Dodge and came back because he missed the Dodge Muscle. It was just pointed out last night that the Video the winner posted on YouTube about why he would never buy Dodge again was he same Hellcat that he shot his introductory video in for the contest. So he left, came back and trashed Dodge. Did Tim know this? Probably not.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
What ever happened to the best person for the job? Speedy was the best person for the job and I am not just saying that because he is a member here. Speedy you are the real Dodge Ambassador to the real mopar community.
Best person for the job went out long ago. It explains why things are so F’d up today. Government is a perfect example.

covidcommander

500 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clementon
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger
Figures they cut Speedy he would have been the best one for the position

Not sure why they make atypical decisions like our government 🤔

#stellantissucks

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
Like I said before, this is an ad campaign. My feelings aren't hurt and ya'lls shouldn't be either but I definitely appreciate the support. Beers on me at CF (y)
if i sing anchors aweigh will you start chugging, to the foam! 😂

fumanchu182

3000 Posts Club
Vendor
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Pasadena
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat
If anyone has the video id, I’ll get a copy 😏😉

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
My bet is Preston was selected on the sole basis of identity politics long before any of the final 10 contestants met for the "tests".

It's clear Dodge is going "woke" and electric, both of which I want nothing to do with. Never thought I'd see the day when I would eventually turn my head on Dodge, but it's happening now. I have my fire breathing car from the final great days of Dodge. Sucks that I can't look forward to ever buying another new Dodge, but I'm ok with that. I used to think the blue oval was great, but much like Dodge is to me now, I finally saw the light and turned my back on them too.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Tim Kuniskis was in the dark on this one. Tim stated that the winner was the perfect choice because he left Dodge and came back because he missed the Dodge Muscle. It was just pointed out last night that the Video the winner posted on YouTube about why he would never buy Dodge again was he same Hellcat that he shot his introductory video in for the contest. So he left, came back and trashed Dodge. Did Tim know this? Probably not.

Tim made a statement? Linkage?

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
If anyone has the video id, I’ll get a copy 😏😉

I know a guy who knows a guy who may have a copy, but hasn't watched it because he fell asleep last night watching Office Space.