Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Damn may have lost my Bullitt Mustang today😳

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Sorry man. That sounds so awful I have to laugh.
Hit by a Lexus..rear driver side door of a Quad cab and the bed..Lexus all but disintegrated..I didn't get a scratch..something to be said for driving a big truck..(y)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
A 4-door, And a Furd. And black.

If that doesn't qualify as child abuse I don't know what would.
I do...makin the poor girl wash his vehicles 20 hrs a day..(I've seen the picture proof)o_O

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
Yea, like I had bee fore. All persons in vollved, good she is in fine shape. Do to my totaled Supra at 17 years of age. Me and or the car were not ok. Taken home gal friend at 17. Tennessee at 1 am took out a 200 lb buck, should have seen his wife,,, 300 feet of home grown fence. Country. Hixson Tenn. 32 degrees, 17 years old, no shoes too tough to listen to cops been on my ass for 3 years. Broken ribs like I hahe now. Then they thru me across the 20 degree hard stones cause the owners were pissed I took out their tree and a lot of fence. Got into another fight at the police place after these guys kicked my ass. Not to be cofused tat my friend whom owned the car. Didn't tell me he had a LB pound of pot in the trunk. These days,, nothing to sneeze at. Back then, on the news, huge pot dealer, whatever. Hell, at 17, I bought and sold 100 lbs a week. Making $200,000 a month between pot and quaalude's. Only reason I stayed in High School.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Hit by a Lexus..rear driver side door of a Quad cab and the bed..Lexus all but disintegrated..I didn't get a scratch..something to be said for driving a big truck..(y)
I don't know about driving a big truck like a quad cab, but when a "Porsche" 914 hit my Peterbilt the result was $19 worth of damage for lug nut covers and a hub cab.

For all I know that "Porsche" was totaled. I know the driver should have been.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Yea, like I had bee fore. All persons in vollved, good she is in fine shape. Do to my totaled Supra at 17 years of age. Me and or the car were not ok. Taken home gal friend at 17. Tennessee at 1 am took out a 200 lb buck, should have seen his wife,,, 300 feet of home grown fence. Country. Hixson Tenn. 32 degrees, 17 years old, no shoes too tough to listen to cops been on my ass for 3 years. Broken ribs like I hahe now. Then they thru me across the 20 degree hard stones cause the owners were pissed I took out their tree and a lot of fence. Got into another fight at the police place after these guys kicked my ass. Not to be cofused tat my friend whom owned the car. Didn't tell me he had a LB pound of pot in the trunk. These days,, nothing to sneeze at. Back then, on the news, huge pot dealer, whatever. Hell, at 17, I bought and sold 100 lbs a week. Making $200,000 a month between pot and quaalude's. Only reason I stayed in High School.
Back then shoulda taken half of that 200 large..and bought McDonalds stock...coulda bought yer own island in the Keys by now..

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I don't know about driving a big truck like a quad cab, but when a "Porsche" 914 hit my Peterbilt the result was $19 worth of damage for lug nut covers and a hub cab.

For all I know that "Porsche" was totaled. I know the driver should have been.
Big truck..little car...yer gonna loose more times than the Bill's lost the Super Bowl.. I own big trucks..and seen the games..:oops::oops::oops:

Hickster

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seminole
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Hellcat Challenger
My Thoughts by Now. There are pain pills prescribed to people like me. !8 years to the day. Lots of reasons. 3 knee replacements, 5 back to back whom knows. Whom to say. The pain never stops. Keep going to the docs. Anotha glass of red wine and to sleep. Like the doc says,, maybe you will wakeke up tomorrow. Maybe not,,, want feel the pain.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
Mansfield run under the ass of truck. If she had a 2022 with bags and all it would have been the same end.
I wasn't referring to her accident specifically, I was referring to her being projected through the windshield, but thanks for missing the point.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
I drove a Challenger T/A when I was 17 in high school.
Besides that car doesn't have that much power.
I don't consider one example of something bad not happening as proof it's a good idea. There's a reason the insurance for people of this age is outrageous (if it's even available) and it doesn't always have to do with the skills of the young driver. Inexperience and low experience can be just as deadly.

MJS73

2000 Posts Club
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moparland
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat
WTF...PaVaSteeles brain is more than twice that old...and it still ain't developed...:oops::oops:
It's developed...but what it developed into is the problem.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #71
Damn its official the car is TOTALED😩

SilverBillet

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
The Villages
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Jeep GC 5.7 TrailHawk

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
Someone will get a hold of it and restore it.
CC will come across one later this year and buy it and find out it is the same car:unsure:

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #74
CC will come across one later this year and buy it and find out it is the same car:unsure:
Not so sure on when and if I will get one. Too early in the game from the true disappointment and exposing the daughter again. Not sure what I will do at this time.

GdBye

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Midland
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Hellcat
Totally being serious...would she be interested in going to a driving school (similar to Bondurant) that teaches enhanced driving skills on a track? It might improve her confidence behind the wheel and teach her some enhanced driving skills while being FUN for her. Would never serve that up as punishment but rather as an opportunity that could be fun for her. Can't see anything but upside to this move.

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #76
Totally being serious...would she be interested in going to a driving school (similar to Bondurant) that teaches enhanced driving skills on a track? It might improve her confidence behind the wheel and teach her some enhanced driving skills while being FUN for her. Would never serve that up as punishment but rather as an opportunity that could be fun for her. Can't see anything but upside to this move.
Great idea but we have similar schools here and believe it or not this spring we were going to do this with the Bullitt and my GT500.

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
My buddy hydroplaned a 17 and bent up the front end much worse than that on a gaurd rail and the shop around here fixed it to where you cannot even tel. took the motor out and all replaced the frame rails and actually looks better now than it did before frame and all. I can find out what shop it is it’s in northeast PA so it’s not far from you if you can’t find a shop in your area you trust that’s what I’ve seen their work and you can talk to this guy directly if you want I’ll hook you up with him he has a over 1000 wheel mustang that he dailies, was that car

OP
ChargerChallenger

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #78
My buddy hydroplaned a 17 and bent up the front end much worse than that on a gaurd rail and the shop around here fixed it to where you cannot even tel. took the motor out and all replaced the frame rails and actually looks better now than it did before frame and all. I can find out what shop it is it’s in northeast PA so it’s not far from you if you can’t find a shop in your area you trust that’s what I’ve seen their work and you can talk to this guy directly if you want I’ll hook you up with him he has a over 1000 wheel mustang that he dailies, was that car
The car has a bank note on it and has to be paid. Makes no sense for me to bu out the car and then spend a ton of money trying to fix it but thank you for the support and suggestions.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Go try to find my old Roush Stage I GT ! Had a lot of nice Steeda bits on it in addition to the SC, but was speed limited (due to excessive drive train vibration) to about 45 - 50 mph - that'll keep her from going too fast ;)

It was Gard Green - very close to the Bullett color !!

DSCN4166.JPG DSCN4164b.jpg

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Go try to find my old Roush Stage I GT ! Had a lot of nice Steeda bits on it in addition to the SC, but was speed limited (due to excessive drive train vibration) to about 45 - 50 mph - that'll keep her from going too fast ;)

It was Gard Green - very close to the Bullett color !!

View attachment 64524 View attachment 64525
That must of been frustrating only going 50 mph. You would get pushed off the highways in FL.