Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Hello from SC

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thanks for the welcome! Yes I got banned. There was a troll that kept posting threads about the black ghost last call car. The guy had posted like a dozen threads, and they were all awful, cheering threads like they were written by a 12 year old. He’s obsessed with the #6 car, it’ll be worth more than a Demon, it’s a million dollar car by this time next year, yada yada yada. You get the picture. So, in his last thread he was bragging about how entertaining his threads were, and I posted the following response:

“Gotta hand it to you, you‘re a master baiter. But, where’s the rub in this for you? You just trying to jack your thread count or what? Well, the rest of us are tired of getting jerked around about this #6 car. Why don’t you just get ahold of yourself and quit being such a wanker. Find another way to bust some energy out. Get a punching bag and beat it like it owes you money. Stop thinking about the #6 car before you really do go blind to all else.”

I thought it was a rather witty response to this idiot, but the moderator took great offense to it. This led to additional brief back and forth about satire, men’s health issues, the prostate, etc., and, PRESTO! I was banned. A buddy of mine got banned at the same time. And to add insult to injury, I’d just won Hellcat of the Month in September and had a premium membership until 10/23!
So there. Now you guys have seen the worst of my posts. I’ll await my banning here as well, or acceptance onto the Island of Misfit Toys.
More shit I didn't see. But with your comments here, I decided to look and saw that was not the only "snark remark" made now was it?
You won't see guys over here even posting all their Jerk off gay shit at each other trolling out a thread! And duplicate threads don't happen here either!

Linda

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Welcome @Ace1894. Have you been the same screen name there? Some of us go over to the ‘hood and stir it up then have fun coming back and talking about some of the stupid fucks over there. I have a few of the geniuses simply on ignore because I cannot tolerate them at all. Most of the smart car guys are over here. What is funny is someone will ask a simple question or really need some simple help. We answer, then there are twenty replies and discussion that is not relevant or just wrong, then they snap at each other.

Example? Look at their current QuickJack thread. How many times do they need told, and how many pictures do they need to see of a 5000 model spanning the CONTINUOUS pinch welds down the side of a car. Look at how many still believe the pinch welds only exist at certain points along the side! No matter how many of us use the Jack and how long they have worked without a problem, a few of them believe their car will still fall on their heads.
It was many thread on the Black Ghost about different things, some members actually had decent responses.

I had posted the guidelines and noted those that don't want to see it could use the ignore button and also it would be better to have 1 long thread on the Black ghost.
Then they all wonder why people get banned because they just can't follow directions and decide it was more fun to post up memes of masturbation, jerk off, typical shit that some started post watch out unavd swings the other way and it continues on and on.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Understood. I try to be a decent contributing member, always compliment people on their rides, and if I don’t dig someone’s ride, I don’t say anything at all. That dude was driving a lot of people nuts though, myself included, so I finally waded in. Oh well, it is what it is. I‘ll try to be less offensive here lol
Yup, you were! too bad you got depressed and waded in! But it's is different over here and some actually use the ignore button ;)

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
🤣🤣 Yeah man and he is also so far up Linda’s ass he can taste what she eats. I don’t believe he’s got a Hellcat or anything else. He can’t be more than 12. At least I’m not seeing that anymore lol.
I really don't appreciate your comments about me! I wasn't in any of his threads!

I really think he was up your and unavd asses waiting for the great masturbation party!!

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
If somebody bothers you that much, just put them on ignore.

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Awesome color...great photo as well...so what kind trouble ya start over there...don't try any monkey shines over here...we're a pretty reserved group here..ask anybody...:p:p:p:giggle::giggle:;)
Monkey shines ?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
If somebody bothers you that much, just put them on ignore.
Oh No they just couldn't do that, it was more fun to follow around each other jerking off!

And BTW @Ace1894 over here we have a real nice place for you start a thread called Purple Hellcats and Demonic Laguna Most valuable of all.
I'm just cluing them in case you want to give them valued information. I wouldn't want any of my hellcat friend here not know how to prevent Cancer.

"Masturbation in and of itself, for one, is totally natural, and healthy. Don’t take my word for it though, as I only have my Doctorate in Physical Therapy, own my own practice, and have been practicing and keeping up on the latest medical research for over 25 years. Instead, look at this Harvard study showing, yep you guessed it, waxing the dolphin on a regular basis cuts prostate cancer risk by a third."

It's https://www.hellcatforum.org/forums/anything-goes.200/ Anything goes and when you want to give the guys your healthy perspective and how it's natural to masturbate and educate them with https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/ejaculation_frequency_and_prostate_cancer

It wasn't the snark remark in general, it's the fact it just continued on and on into other threads. And unavd also brought up one of GG's old threads just to troll around in!

I'm sure most of that fun you all had over here you would see early on exactly what @BULL posted.

The very worst that something like this will get you here is a "ease up a bit", but in the context of what you're saying, not even that...

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Thread Starter #49
Welcome to the forum @Ace1894 That morning I woke up and you were done over there! I think maybe you might have been drinking along with Arnie!

I'm sure the guys here would appreciate if you post up your Dad served aboard the USS Antietam from 1944 to 1946
And @BULL I'm sure he would appreciate seeing a picture of the Hurst Shifter that you got for a present

Linda
Thanks Linda! I am surprised to see you suggest that my, questionable to some, wit might be due to alcohol consumption. Quite the contrary. I’m one of those unicorn tee totaler dudes. Yep, 59 and have never drank alcohol. Has something to do with an alcoholic relative. ;) Don’t smoke dope either. To each their own, I’m just not into mind-altering substances, what you see is just pure me. I do love Arnold though. Had the chance to meet him in the early 90s when he was heading up Bush 1s council on physical fitness. Good dude, and one of my formative heroes. And I’ll be sure and post up something re: your suggestions.

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #50
Yup, you were! too bad you got depressed and waded in! But it's is different over here and some actually use the ignore button ;)
Oh I’m not depressed! But thanks for your concern! And I had ignored the multiple posts up until then. I just don’t like ignore buttons ;)

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Oh No they just couldn't do that, it was more fun to follow around each other jerking off!

And BTW @Ace1894 over here we have a real nice place for you start a thread called Purple Hellcats and Demonic Laguna Most valuable of all.
I'm just cluing them in case you want to give them valued information. I wouldn't want any of my hellcat friend here not know how to prevent Cancer.

"Masturbation in and of itself, for one, is totally natural, and healthy. Don’t take my word for it though, as I only have my Doctorate in Physical Therapy, own my own practice, and have been practicing and keeping up on the latest medical research for over 25 years. Instead, look at this Harvard study showing, yep you guessed it, waxing the dolphin on a regular basis cuts prostate cancer risk by a third."

It's https://www.hellcatforum.org/forums/anything-goes.200/ Anything goes and when you want to give the guys your healthy perspective and how it's natural to masturbate and educate them with https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/ejaculation_frequency_and_prostate_cancer

It wasn't the snark remark in general, it's the fact it just continued on and on into other threads. And unavd also brought up one of GG's old threads just to troll around in!

I'm sure most of that fun you all had over here you would see early on exactly what @BULL posted.
Oh shit now you did it Linda

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #52
I really don't appreciate your comments about me! I wasn't in any of his threads!

I really think he was up your and unavd asses waiting for the great masturbation party!!
The comment is not ABOUT you, it’s about him. And yes, he mentions you in his posts. “Ever think about running for office?” And there are more. Might want to read through there again.

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #53

You mad?

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Thanks Linda! I am surprised to see you suggest that my, questionable to some, wit might be due to alcohol consumption. Quite the contrary. I’m one of those unicorn tee totaler dudes. Yep, 59 and have never drank alcohol. Has something to do with an alcoholic relative. ;) Don’t smoke dope either. To each their own, I’m just not into mind-altering substances, what you see is just pure me. I do love Arnold though. Had the chance to meet him in the early 90s when he was heading up Bush 1s council on physical fitness. Good dude, and one of my formative heroes. And I’ll be sure and post up something re: your suggestions.
OK, I do truly mean Welcome here. The wit was good and it was funny, it just isn't appropriate.

OP
Ace1894

Ace1894

Member ID
Reactions
City
Irmo
State
SC
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #55

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
It was many thread on the Black Ghost about different things, some members actually had decent responses.

I had posted the guidelines and noted those that don't want to see it could use the ignore button and also it would be better to have 1 long thread on the Black ghost.
Then they all wonder why people get banned because they just can't follow directions and decide it was more fun to post up memes of masturbation, jerk off, typical shit that some started post watch out unavd swings the other way and it continues on and on.
As you know and said, that won’t happen here, first because we are not adolescent any longer, and two most of us would have called that crap out and singled them out as gay and not belonging anyway.:love:

Damn missed it! Since I knew that particular car is a fictitious as the damn new EV from Dodge at this point as well as all the Direct Connect shit, I never even clicked on those threads.

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Oh I’m not depressed! But thanks for your concern! And I had ignored the multiple posts up until then. I just don’t like ignore buttons ;)
You are the one who wrote , "I just don’t know. I am depressed."

See in the open forums all that, doesn't always look good. And I thought that was out of character of you. Your posts were usually just as you say about welcoming people in and everything you wrote.

Over here we have an Off Topic Forum section here and a Anything Goes forum section here.

You are more than welcome to use them. You will see many types of topics here.
The guys here would be able to laugh at your wit and sense humor, they are already telling you that.
They know it's different over there, but all the nonsense would not have been even before they left.

There are many actual friends here that will see and help each other at the Track!

Not really, I'm just letting you know I can pretty much say what I want here too.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ha, over here I don’t have even one person on ignore right now. Everyone I would have done that on is gone!:p

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
As you know and said, that won’t happen here, first because we are not adolescent any longer, and two most of us would have called that crap out and singled them out as gay and not belonging anyway.:love:

Damn missed it! Since I knew that particular car is a fictitious as the damn new EV from Dodge at this point as well as all the Direct Connect shit, I never even clicked on those threads.
Exactly! I don't look at every thread either. Most times I do because there are reports made by other members.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Almost there. Just a couple more posts and this thread can be about lots of things soon! What a great place!:LOL::LOL: