Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

I hate thieves

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Happy Tuesday to me......NOT

This is what I walked out to leaving to head to the gym about 45 minutes ago

They cut the brake lines and took all calipers/rotors

Be on the lookout for 2019 Charger Hellcat wheels/tires/brakes from Columbus Ohio area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sucks.
Kill them all.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I found a buddy's car was listed on ebay, twice and he didn't list it. It was for sale on autotrader

Last edited:

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Its truly incredible if you think in todays JUSTICE for the criminal is so true. If you walk out your door and shoot a person dead taking the tires and wheels off of your car and or anything else you will be prosecuted. Yep I know uh huh and yeah uh huh. The Victims family will claim their son went to a friends house and was fixing the tire LOL yeah think this wouldn't fly in a jury uh huh. Yeah the lawyer will say the son was confused and went to the wrong house uh huh. Hey if OJ can escape what he did than yeh you will be found guilty. So don't shoot them take pictures and video and get the car tags and then yeah good luck LOL.

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
The guys that do this for a living are beyond pro. They have all the keys to all the wheel locks, but if you want to slow them down (and piss them off) use five different sets of locking lugs, so they have to run through the keys on each wheel ( or use six or seven). Though they may damage the car just because they're frustrated. I would check the area of the lot for cameras - there had to be a vehicle and chances are in most places someones security camera caught them on it. Sorry for your loss buddy.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Another thread that just sucks

There are thieves, and then there are thieves...

This is personal. Not like some teenager lifting a candy bar.

:mad:

SunnyS

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Siesta Key
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat
Just be sure to check that underbody for damage.Who knows ware they put the jack under there.

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #67
Just be sure to check that underbody for damage.Who knows ware they put the jack under there.
I crawled underneath and looked after I put it up on jack stands and everything looks good. They jacked it up on areas that were very strong and structural. So that’s great news

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I crawled underneath and looked after I put it up on jack stands and everything looks good. They jacked it up on areas that were very strong and structural. So that’s great news

At this point you hope to find something good

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
I hate to see that. We had cats stolen from a van and an Isuzu box truck at work a few weeks ago. Just under a grand to replace the ones one the van and just under 4K to replace the ones on the Isuzu:mad:

Markp

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fuck Trudeau
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2019 Redeye
This really pisses me off. Sorry you had this happen. We need to stop being pussy's and get tougher on crime and criminals.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Charger SRT HellcatJailbreak , 2019 RedEye WB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
I took delivery of my 2019 HC Charger
Yeah $10k no labor LOL luckily I’m a master tech so I can do it all myself

well the wheels cost 8,000 according to the dealer, lol

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #72

well the wheels cost 8,000 according to the dealer, lol[/QUOTE]

I think I remember seeing them around $1100 each. Obviously plus TPMS sensors and tires. So probably easily $8k

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
I’m sorry this happened to you OP, I know too exactly how you feel.. I stayed over my girlfriends house in philly a bunch of times.. but one morning I woke up for work and walked out to this... 7016B575-DF31-43CA-9FEF-F8A9A8631129.jpeg

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle

I think I remember seeing them around $1100 each. Obviously plus TPMS sensors and tires. So probably easily $8k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
No they are 8000.. actually like 8100 yes whole setup.. I had to pay out of pocket before my insurance company reimbursed me a couple weeks later

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Man they really got you bad. Sucks man. I had to do everything myself.. no one would help me.. the insurance company sent a tow truck that couldn’t do anything.. I had to buy the wheels and tires out of pocket from the dealer.. 8100 and install them myself... I had to buy a low jack too cause mine was too high.. the whole situation was sketch too. I had my dad help me and the car was wiggling around a bit when we put the meats back on.. it almost slid on the ground.. fortunately I got back on the road after my car was sitting in the city overnight for 5 nights. I threw a fit to insurance.. like you guys are idiots.. and you leaving my car liable to get the brakes taken etc.. like what happened to you.. and the best part was insurance company was like oh we won’t raise your rates because of theft.. 3 months later I get the bill my rates are jacked and I canceled and switched.

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #76
Man they really got you bad. Sucks man. I had to do everything myself.. no one would help me.. the insurance company sent a tow truck that couldn’t do anything.. I had to buy the wheels and tires out of pocket from the dealer.. 8100 and install them myself... I had to buy a low jack too cause mine was too high.. the whole situation was sketch too. I had my dad help me and the car was wiggling around a bit when we put the meats back on.. it almost slid on the ground.. fortunately I got back on the road after my car was sitting in the city overnight for 5 nights. I threw a fit to insurance.. like you guys are idiots.. and you leaving my car liable to get the brakes taken etc.. like what happened to you.. and the best part was insurance company was like oh we won’t raise your rates because of theft.. 3 months later I get the bill my rates are jacked and I canceled and switched.
Wow that’s crazy. Luckily for me I had a buddy that had some wheels I could use and I got them on and towed to the body shop yesterday evening. It sat for roughly 12 hours from the time I saw the stuff was stolen.

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
If you ever see youngsters riding around on bicycles eyeing up your ride.. move your car // aka get the f*^% outta there before nightfall.. because those are scouts that walkie in the calls to the crews in the vans. And yes it only takes them 10-15 minutes.. they usually have a 4 man crew. 1 guy on each wheel

Matt someone with an SRT

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Newtown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Wow that’s crazy. Luckily for me I had a buddy that had some wheels I could use and I got them on and towed to the body shop yesterday evening. It sat for roughly 12 hours from the time I saw the stuff was stolen.

That’s good man.. yeah I have 4 of my OG hellcat Satin black wheels in my garage. I put on the gloss Reproduction 10.5 wides of those which I like better with 2 lock nuts on. So just in case that happens to me again I’m prepared. The lock nuts help.. but they still can get past them.

OP
CatDaddyB5

CatDaddyB5

Member ID
Reactions
City
Columbus
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
Thread Starter #79
That’s good man.. yeah I have 4 of my OG hellcat Satin black wheels in my garage. I put on the gloss Reproduction 10.5 wides of those which I like better with 2 lock nuts on. So just in case that happens to me again I’m prepared. The lock nuts help.. but they still can get past them.
How’s the fitment of the 10.5” wide on the fronts? What offset is the wheel and what size tire?

HWDan

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Home of the Hellcat
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2017 Charger SRT 392

The 2 piece front rotors are at least $1000 or more each. Brembo calipers are probably close to that a piece as well (at least the big fronts).