Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Well guess what... there's a brand new GT500 out here in my small town...

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger HC (once upon a time)
Saw him today at a CPA's office. Brand new, never even been washed. Blue with black aero bits. Saw him a couple of hours later across from me at a light. something tells me he and I will be seeing more of each other (unless it's a garage queen). I suspect he'll have me dead to rights down low, but I'm hoping I can put up a fight up top. Coincidentally, if timing works out (I have a lot to do) I'll be putting the 305 M/T ET Street S/Ss on tomorrow. Will also post a back to back comparison of them and the current 555Rs (second set).

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye WB
Why do I keep hearing the theme song to The Good The Bad And The Ugly in my head now...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Saw him today at a CPA's office. Brand new, never even been washed. Blue with black aero bits. Saw him a couple of hours later across from me at a light. something tells me he and I will be seeing more of each other (unless it's a garage queen). I suspect he'll have me dead to rights down low, but I'm hoping I can put up a fight up top. Coincidentally, if timing works out (I have a lot to do) I'll be putting the 305 M/T ET Street S/Ss on tomorrow. Will also post a back to back comparison of them and the current 555Rs (second set).
Put the tires on tonite...and tmro..open up a can of ass whoop on him

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Why do I keep hearing the theme song to The Good The Bad And The Ugly in my head now...
That depends...you home alone?

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
That depends...you home alone?
Aw shucks now i gotta go find a six shooter and a bandana

ChargerChallenger

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mopar Nation
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
19 Challenger Hellcat Redeye 19 Charger Hellcat
Something tells me your stalking lol and just so you know it’s the Predator motor so who’s actually preying on who:p

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Aw shucks now i gotta go find a six shooter and a bandana
My guess...you have neither at home

Paladin06

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Clarksville
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger Hellcat/2019 Challenger Redeye
I keep looking for one. Win or loose we will see.

Slowpoke387

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
My guess...you have neither at home
You sir are correct. Heading to Six Shooters and Bandanas-R-Us tomorrow though.
Can’t wait to hear the real world street scrap stories when the Fords start showing up.

Hellcatcfp

5000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
I sense a great future driving story brewing here.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
You sir are correct. Heading to Six Shooters and Bandanas-R-Us tomorrow though.
Can’t wait to hear the real world street scrap stories when the Fords start showing up.
Well I've never been close to any southern border..never even frequented a Taco Bell...but in my house...multiples of both..(more six shooters)...and by summer..Ford vs Mopar...were talkin Hatfields and McCoys

Octanewide

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
House of power
State
IL
Country
United States
Subscribing for the tire comparison..

Member ID
Reactions
City
Arlington
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
3lpnr0.jpg

Last edited:

EricG

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Albuquerque
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Hellcat Redeye
Get 'em!

I would think you should be able to get him 0-100 and then you would have a tough time holding him off.

FWIW I've run both the 555Rs and M/T ET Street S/S and the Mickeys are much better. I suspect you will be very happy :)

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #15
OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #16
Get 'em!

I would think you should be able to get him 0-100 and then you would have a tough time holding him off.

FWIW I've run both the 555Rs and M/T ET Street S/S and the Mickeys are much better. I suspect you will be very happy :)
Trying to get them mounted today, but may have to let it slip until monday or tuesday. Doubt it will matter a whole lot as I don't think he's anywhere close to out of break in. But you never know.

Went out and did my baselines then headed to the shop but they're snowed at the moment.

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
You mounting those 305s on stock wheels? I've been debating stock size or 305s when my stock tires go on my Redeye. I'll likely get the MT S/S tires, since I really like the MT Rs for the track. I know people who say 305s aren't meant to go on a NB stock wheel (Wheel width to small), but will I die? lol.

Also blow the doors off that GT500! Wish there was one in my town I could play with. Maybe they are all hiding. Dammit, lol.

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #18
11 x 20 PK look-alikes (see photos elsewhere) And I don't put overwidth on too narrow a wheel. Seen it roll under on a guy once (probably ok in a straight line, down low, is my opinion, but I'm not running mid-triple digits like that - there's a reason the manufacturers put that limitation on there).

OP
Magnified

Magnified

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
West Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
Thread Starter #19
And maybe Im reading the gearing and trans combos wrong, but I think from a dig he'll have me dead to rights. From a 30 or around there, I think I can hold my own or at least give a good fight. It's all good.

EDIT: this is on the street on crappy TXDOT composition asphalt.

MaxCarnage

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Spokane Valley
State
WA
Country
United States
Vehicle
19' Redeye
HFCOTM
View Images
11 x 20 PK look-alikes (see photos elsewhere) And I don't put overwidth on too narrow a wheel. Seen it roll under on a guy once (probably ok in a straight line, down low, is my opinion, but I'm not running mid-triple digits like that - there's a reason the manufacturers put that limitation on there).
Rules are meant to be broken!!! lol. I'll probably try out the 275s, even same size tire they have to be better than the stock tires!! When I start to mod, I'll get some replica rears for more road contact. I think I was looking at the PKs at one point, they look pretty damn close to stock.